Saturday, March 26, 2005

Hourglass Sweater Finished!!

I am so glad I finally finished my Hourglass Sweater!




I started this sometimes in February so it took about a month... which is not too bad...





So, how do I like it?

Of course, I LOVE this!!! This sweater is beautifully (really, really hourglasslike) designed so it snugles into you very much. The neck part came out a bit more open than that in the book, but that was perfect. It doesn't fit too tight and looks lighter so Ican wear it in spring time, too.

I used probably 6 balls of Pura Lana Ecologica (which I purchaced more than 10 years ago... finally in shape!!) combined wiht Filatura di Crosa's Kid Mohair.

I love the way it looks because it is very simple, yet sofisticated and elegant.

Now, I am finally done with this, I can start a new project - and I already purchased three skeins of Rowanspun in mist color. I am making my baby's pullover sweater - again from Joelle Hoverson's Last Minute Knitted Gifts. This is going to be my fourth project from the same book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home