Thursday, September 01, 2005

My Yarn Stash for Coming Fall



Here is the photo of my yarn stash for coming fall --- The brown tweed b alls are Rowan's Felted Tweed in Cocoa and I am going to make ELFIN (cardigan). My friend set up a petite elfin kal with four friend knitters, and I am going to join them.
The purple and beige balls are for Union Square Market Pullover. I would like to jo in the kal as well, but i guess i am not able to start this for a while. so, i just have to wait...
The golden tweedy ball in front is for a jacket from Loop-d-Loop. This is exactly the same yarn as the one she used in the book, so hopefully it is going t o come out nicely. This, however, is going to be stashed for a while...
There are a couple m ore yarns, and i may make a pair of gloves, but this is again still only a plan.

Now, my priority is to finish up my sockapal-2-za socks and start working on a shrug, for which i already got yarns the other d ay. I will post the photo of these yarns soon!!!F

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home