Saturday, September 03, 2005

Yarns for Fool-Proof Feather & Fan Shrug

I have decided to work on this "Fool-Proof Feather & Fan Shrug" which has been displayed at Downtown Yarns in NYC for long time. I have seen it for the first time sometimes last spring (if I remember correctly), I fell in love with it and I kept asking which yarns the designer used fo r this shrug, and I never started to work on it.
My husband gave me a wonderful gift on our anniversary --- a ticket for Carnegie Hall Opening Night! What is exiting about it is that they (St. Peters burg Phil) are playing Rachmaninoff Concerto No.3 ~~~ Oh, I love it! I LOVE Rachmaninoff!! It's so emotional and beautiful!
So, I decided to make something nice for the opening night --- I won't wear formal dre ss, so I thought it may be a good idea to make a bit fancy shrug for the special night...



And these are the yarns that I picked up at Downtown Yarns the other day. Hope it will come out nice!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home