Monday, December 19, 2005

Trellis Finished


I finally finished Trellis for my new born nephew-

Pattern: Trellis from Knitty
Design: Britta Stolfus Rueschhoff
Yarn: 4 balls of Rowan All Season Cotton (Shade: 212)
Size: for 6 months

I love this cardigan! I have made some sweaters/cardigans for babies, but this could be my favorite! I love this so much that I may try to make it a lot bigger for my son some day...
Rowan All Season Cotton was very pleasant to work with. I really really love this color.
Now with less than a week to go till christmas, I have to start knitting my son's sweater.. I don't know if I can finish it though...

1 Comments:

Blogger BuBBle GuM KniTs! said...

Wakana: Just found your english blog. There was just one Trellis back panel on Dec. 10th. Did you really finish the rest of it in 9 day?! Wow. And you finished Elfin in 2-3 weeks? Double wow. It sounds so funny when you say 'finally finished'. I have several projects that are still not completed after months or years. :-0

I posted a question on your Japanese blog before I know you had an english blog. Hope you can help.

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home