Friday, November 04, 2005

Project Schedule

I have been working on so many projects, and I myself is getting very very confused, so I decided to organize them (and my mind as well) so I can enjoy working on (or contemplating on) each projects.

Here is the list of PROJECT ON THE NEEDLE -

- Rowan Elfin in Rowan #34 (Rowan Felted Tweed in Cocoa and Rowan Kidsilk Haze in Majestic)
- Union Square Market Pullover in IK Fall 2005 (Knitpicks Alpaca Cloud in Iris and Sand)
- Twisted Float Shrug in Vogue Fall 2005 (K1C2 Mousse and some unknown yarn stash in my house)
- Triangle Hat (Noro Kureyon)
- Herringbone Gloves ( Rowan Yorkshire Tweed 4ply)

Here is the list of PROJECT READY TO GO -

- Loop-d-Loop Diagonal Twist Princess Seam Jacket (Classic Elite Gatsby)
- Loop-d-Loop Irregular Rib Raglan with Toggle (Rowan Kid Classic)
- Fair Isle Cardigan in IK Fall 2005 (Noro Mayu & Archemy Reservoir)

Here is the list of PROJECT GETTING READY TO GO -

- Phildar Tendances Autumn 2005/06 No.20 --- looking for yarn for this project; i can't get phildar yarn here, so i have to find some alternative yarns, but so far, no luck
- Leaf Scarf in Vogue Knitting Spring/Summer 2005 --- I am SOOOO much inspired by this post. It is simply beautiful. Stunning! SO, I decided to make one --- yet I have no yarns --- Originally I was going to use the same yarn (ie, cashmerino), but I also read her comment and wondered if I should pick up something more drapy. I just don't know yet.
- Ameria's Jemima --- This is exactly I want to wear in the house (and of course outside, too). Looks almost too comfortable; I can't wait to get her pattern. BTW, I also want to make her Holly & Sally.
- Granperina's Jaywalker. I love the pattern!! I definitely want to make this with some beautiful koigu - I haven't got yet.
- Clapotiscap. I am in search of a hat that fits me --- I have made so many and none of them look nice on me. It's simply because I don't look nice at all with hats. But I keep looking for a pattern that will make a beautiful hat for me.

Well. I can't stop listing my favorites, but I guess that's enough for today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home