Thursday, March 23, 2006

Domino Vest Finished~

Domino Vest is finished ---

Here is the front:



And here is the back:


Pattern: Sekaino Amimono Fall-Winter 2005
Yarn: left over yarns

It came out a bit loose, but it is very airy & warm. I like this type of asymmetric design. Very unique!

Here is a couple images of sew in together---





I tried many different ways to sew them together, and these worked the best for me. It's always a struggle to finish the sweater, but I have experienced lots of different ways to weave in this time.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mimi said...

The domino vest looks fantastic!And you did a super job matching the yarn.
I always refer to that magazine as World Knitting, now i know the Japanese name! :)

12:31 AM  
Blogger Koko said...

wakana--it's just gorgeous!
I'm impressed with the yarn you chose. You said you worked with left over yarn. You organized many colours together so nicely!

Beautiful job!!

1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home