Thursday, March 09, 2006

Another yarn purchase...




One of my resolutions for this year was "Not to buy one ball of yarn, unless I know what to make with it", and I totally can't stick to it.

It is my bad habit, but I simply can't leave yarn stores without purchasing anything... Since I don't have enough money to purchase multiple yarns, I ended up buying only one skein... oh...

Anyway, these are the yarns that I purchased yesterday. They are Jo Sharp Silkroad DK Tweed and Jaggerspun Zephyr.

These days, I am so tempted to knit with something purple, which I almost never worked on, and I am now wondering what to make out of these yarns... I hope I can come across something light and airy for spring~

BTW, I made a tiny bit of progress in my trellis scarf. I really like this pattern. Simple & beautiful! Now I can see the diagonal shapes... hopefully this will be done soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home