Saturday, April 02, 2005

Oh no....

As I worked on my baby's pullover, I realized that it became too big (or wide) for his body...

Every time when I made sweaters for him, he grew up soooo fast that my knitting speed could not catch up with his growth spurt, and ended up in small size. So, this time, I have determined to make it alot bigger, this way, he can wear it for a couple months.

but, but, but....

i guess i should have read Knitter's Review a bit more careful. It says it is extremely elastic, and I thought I knew it, but I guess I didn't imagine that it would actually expand like that in size...

SO, I decided to unwind the whole project again. Good thing it is just a little kid's sweater. Otherwise, it was gonna be a serious pain in the neck...



Let's see how far I can go by tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home