Saturday, April 01, 2006

Jaywalker completed

I finally finished my first Jaywalker socks! It took so long... I started to knit these in January and now it's April.




Pattern: Jaywalker from Magknits
Designer: Grumperina
Yarn: Koigu KPPPM (200% merino wool, 50g/175 yds; color: P300 107) 2 skeins
Needle: JPN #0 (2.1mm)


I like the way it snuggles into my feet. It is not tight, or loose, and just fine, but I can tell the second sock (the left one on the photo) is just a bit looser than the first one, and I like the first one better. I tend to knit looser and looser as time goes by, so this was a good lesson again for the next project.



This is my first koigu kpppm pair, and i love this yarn! It has a bit of elasticity that make these pair very snuggly. I feel so comfortable wearing this pair, and hope these are going to last for a while without a hole... let's see...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home