Tuesday, May 02, 2006

I Do --- finished

I recently finished making this ---



Pattern: Ido from Knitty
Designer: Jody Prival
Yarn: Classic Elite Premiere (50% pima cotton, 50% tencel; 50g/108 yds; color#5275) 4 balls
Needle: US #8 (16" circular)
Adjustment: I omitted three repeat (27 rows) in each arm, as it was too long for me.
Here is the back of this shrug; it is sewn together in the middle, and it came out fine...



The yarn I used for this project is 50% cotton & 50% tencel, so it has a bit of sheen... and most of all, I love this color, and that's the reason to choose this yarn. Yet, I wish this yarn is a bit thinner... the shrug came out a bit too thick to me, especially when you compare it with the original.



The pattern was easy to knit, and this lace pattern was not that difficult as it looks. It took only a week or two to finish it!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mimi said...

Oh i like this design very much. It fits you perfectly well!

2:50 AM  
Blogger opportunityknits said...

It's so pretty and lacey, love how yours turned out. I attempted "I do" last year, but it didn't work out, gotta try it again.

2:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home