Monday, May 08, 2006

Principeessa from VK spring/summer 2006

The other day, my sister-in-law asked me if I want to go to Michaels with her, so I went to find these yarns..



These are the yarns used for the Principeessa Sweater on VK spring/summer 2006. The original sweater uses pink and orange, but I am not a big fan of red colors, so I purchased blues and purples instead. And here is the back of this sweater:



It is not so difficult to knit, despite of the description which says " a cpmbination of intarsia and lace patterns". There is only one size (Small/Medium) and there is no way I can recalculate this to fit my size, so I just knitted as the pattern says.

I realized that I like patterns with lots of diagrams! Instead of reading k2tog, k2tog, yo, k... it's alot easier for me to see the symbols like //o ...

This yarn is 100% acrylic and is very easy to split, so I would say it's not my favorite... yet, it's very inexpensive and machine washable and dryable! I like easy-care yarns these days, as my little baby messes my sweater a lot.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mimi said...

I like your colors more than the original ones. You have talent with color combinations! ;)

1:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home