Thursday, May 18, 2006

Principessa finished

Here is my new Principessa ---




Pattern: Principessa from VK Spring/Summer 2006
Designer: Gabriell Hamill
Yarn: Lion Brand Micro-Spun (100% micro-fiber acrylic; 70g/ 168 yds): 2 balls in mocha (#124), 1 ball each in purple (#147), lilac (#144) and french vanilla (#98)
Needle: US #4 (3.5mm)

Adjustment: almost none. I was unable to make the collar symmetric with the pattern, so I recalculate it. There were also some error in the diagram.

I love this picot edge ---



it is a very simple sc & chain combination, but came out great! i love it!

When I picked up stitches for the collar, it was not too bad along the purple and white part, as there were almost no decrease and the line was straight, but the blue part had lots of k2tog and was a bit hard for me to pick up stitches. Yet, it came out fine ---



This came out a bit small and tight, but I like the way it fits perfect... and it's machine washable & dryable!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mimi said...

Great Job on Principessa! It looks so lovely, and the colors are just superb! Oh, the collar turned out so neat! I bet it will get lots of wear. ;)

11:41 PM  
Blogger Chibisan said...

Your Principessa turned out beautifully! The photo in VK doesn't do the pattern justice.

8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home