Thursday, June 15, 2006

Celia Completed!

Pattern: Adrienne Vittadini Spring Collection 2005
Yarn: Rowan Linen Drape #841 4 balls
Needle: US #7

Totally inspired by domesticat's celia, I tried to make one for myself ---

I had only 4 balls of yarns, and when I knitted the front, I used almost 2 balls, so I deceided to rip off couple inches around neck, shortened the sleeves, and somehow managed to make one!


Blogger opportunityknits said...

Such a cute top, love the diagonal stripe effect and such a nice colour too. I've just seen your print o the wave and it is so lovely. I'm looking for my next shawl to knit and your notes on the pattern are very helpful - especially when you mention that it is not that difficult to knit.

7:26 PM  
Blogger Mimi said...

You look lovely with your new top! It's perfect for the warm weather ahead.

9:44 PM  
Blogger Dipsy Doodle said...

Wow, this turned out so gorgeous, and it suits you perfectly! I love the striping effect, and the yarn you chose is so beautiful as well! Great job, congrats!
Dipsy D.

4:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home