Friday, February 09, 2007

Volunteer Work

I have been working as a volunteer mom at my son's Japanese school and I have donated some of my knitted accessories for their New Year's Festival for fundraising. I was originally posting this before the fair to get more people coming to the event, but my son was carried to ER a couple days before the event and our house was in a sort of panic for a while, so I wasn't able to update any of those items a head of time... anyway, I just wanted to leave the photos for my record.

息子の日本語学校でお正月フェアがあり、昨年同様、今年も小物を編みました。事前にお知らせして少しでも多くの人に来ていただこうと思ったのですが、あいにく息子が前々日にERに運ばれるなど家中がパニックになっていたので、全くお知らせが出来ませんでした。ただ、自分自身の記録のためにも写真を残しておきます。

Baby Pink Hat: some acrylic yarn

Pink Baby Hat

Fancy Yarn Hat & Scarf: 100% Wool -- very, very soft!

Fancy Yarn Scarf & Hat

Bobble Hat & Scarf: Acrylic Wool Yarns --- Pattern Reference: 手編みでお出かけ:Teami-de-Odekake

Bobble Scarf & Hat

Stripe Scarf by My Handspun Yarn - BFL Handpainted by Hello Yarn

My Handspun Scarf

Snowy Scarf & Hat - 100% Wool and 100% Silk Combination

White - Blue Scarf & Hat

Soysilk Scarf & Hat - 1 ball of Paton's SWC

Soysilk Scarf & Hat

Finger Knitting Scarf - some acrylic yarn

Yubiami Scarf

That's all for this year. I had more time working on these last year, but I did my best this year as well...

今年はこれだけ。昨年の方ががんばっていましたが、今年はこれが限界でした。

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home